Micro Cruising - Small Ships- Great Trips
The Kimberley's stunning southern region has many tourism icons that relatively so few people have ever discovered. This area is prolific with islands, whirlpools, inlets and pockets of rainforest and home to many species of birds and other wildlife.
Aboard the Kimberley Quest you will explore a land of extraordinary contrast and colour, rich in history, ancient Aboriginal rock art and breathtaking scenery.
You will visit the famous Horizontal Waterfalls, Montgomery Reef and the King Cascade - a spring-fed waterfall in the Prince Regent River as well as many other Kimberley icons.
This 8 day Kimberley cruise also includes a helicopter flight over the Mitchell Falls.
- Cruise along the Price Regent River and through the Prince Regent National Park: one of the great wilderness areas of Australia. This is where we get right up close as we nose the boat into the King Cascades waterfall.
- View Windjina Aboriginal art hidden in caves dotted throughout the Kimberley Coastline and explore the stories dating back thousands of years that accompany them.
- Throughout your cruise you will explore the land and climb above falls for unforgettable swimming adventures in crystal clear waterholes.
- There are several opportunities to fish tidal creeks for Barramundi, Threadfin Salmon, Mangrove Jack or try your luck at Pelagic fishing throughout your cruise.
- To enquire or get more information please click this link