1. Baba Ganouj know a thing or two when it comes to delicious eats fit for the whole crew. Think: The Mix Grill Plate, featuring char-grilled lamb, kafta, chicken and fish skewers, served with rice, tabouli, dips and saj bread.
2. Brooklyn Depot is a footy watchers dream, with a selection of burgers, hot dogs and general American-inspired eats that everybody loves. Our suggestion? Order the clan a pile of Brooklyn Classic’s, Brooklyn Depot’s twist on the classic cheeseburger.
3. Brooklyn Slice will be your new go to for pizza, trust us. Plus, we never met a better way to feed the tribe than with a bunch of pizzas, ranging from the classic cheese to mouth-watering meat lovers.
4. Burger Urge, AKA our resident ‘dealers of delicious,’ are a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. Whether you order burgers fit for everyone’s taste or finger-lickin’ fried chicken, everyone’s guaranteed to enjoy the game – non-sport fans included.
5. Cold Rock know that each sport viewing isn’t complete without a tub of delectable ice cream. The best part? You can mix-and-match your very own creations suited to everyone’s tastebuds.
6. Tippler’s Tap do dude food best, and the proof is in their menu. You can’t go past their spiced wings, hot dogs loaded fries – trust us, we’ve done the hard work and can confirm they’re delicious. They also have vegan options, score.
7. Nando’s… need we say more? We personally can’t go past a cheeky Nando’s feed – whether it’s mouth-watering chicken wings or halloumi sticks and dip, they have something for everyone.
8. Subway gives a new meaning to on-the-go eats, with an array of sandwich and salad options that are fit for the occasion. Grab a bunch of their melt-in-your-mouth cookies with your meal and you’re guaranteed to be the favourite.
9. Fritzenberger are the OG’s in epic burgers and brews, delivering on all the juicy, mouth-watering goodness you’d expect from one of Brisbane’s best burger joints. Grab some burgers and mac and cheese bites, and you’ll be satisfied.
10. South Beach Social is located right next to the footy fest action (prime location for the big screen live action!) so it’s only fiting they get a mention. Their extensive wine and beer menu compliments the breezy atmosphere and food designed to be shared, like mouth-watering pizza, burgers and wings. Say no more!
11. The Charming Squire is a South Bank icon, serving up delectable bites like pizzas, burgers and of course, mouth-watering steak. Oh, and how could we forget the incredible James Squire brews too. Get the squad together and enjoy.
12. Mucho Mexicano has our mouths watering constantly. Get your clique together for a memorable night of tacos, sangria and guac GLORIOUS guac. Plus, they’re celebrating the AFL Grand Final with $10 takeaway nacho fries. Yes please.
13. Mister Paganini boasts comforting Italian classics, and their pizza is no exception. Grab a few boxes for the fam and everyone will be cheering, guaranteed. The best part? They are offering up $10 takeaway Margherita pizzas this Saturday to celebrate the Grand Final. Score.
14. South Bank Beer Garden is also located right next to the footy festivities, a prime location to celebrate. Whether you’re craving a char-grilled steak, gourmet salad or classic schnitty, they’ve got it all.